Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trader Joe's!

Can I just say how much I love Trader Joe's! I can not wait till my Trader Joe's in Chapel Hill is completed. We went to get stuff in Cary the other day and it is just a happy place. I can get my foofy stuff there so much cheaper. This means I can afford to cook like I like too. And the price of milk and juice alone is worth the trip to Cary. We had a lovely fresh lemon pepper pasta with chicken - scalopinied (I love pounding the mess out of meat), oyster & button mushrooms, asparagus and red peppers with a lemon butter wine sauce. We ate way too much but it was so good! So thank you Trader Joe's for allowing me to run with my inspirations! Now if they could just start making Trader Joe's Organic baby food!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm soooo excited too!! I see it on my way to work in the mornings and think, "I want it finished now!!!" hehe. I used to live right down the street from a Trader Joe's in California, and I've missed them so much ever since I left.