Monday, July 27, 2009

Chef Ella

Ella’s recipe for yummy pizzas: 5 year old wit & charm - raw and served up a plenty.

IMG_1018

IMG_1021

(above is her “I’m explaining something serious” look. Cocked head slightly to the side, no eye contact as if it would distract her from the task at hand. She makes me laugh.

IMG_1025

IMG_1026

IMG_1028

Mommy’s recipe for yummy pictures she can post without editing at all because she really isn’t worried about pizza pictures inside her dark kitchen in the evening with a fluorescent light that sometimes doesn’t want to work and pictures that blur out all the crap cluttering the counter tops so I don’t look like SUCH a slacker on my own blog: My new 50mm 1.8 lens. Even without doing a thing to these and just having gotten it today, I can still see Ella’s brown irises. Happy Mommy.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

*she get it from her mama*
(remember the song?)

Mandy said...

that lens takes some time to learn. i know i have had it over a year and i'm still not really good at using it.

Melanie said...

I love that you got that lens! I'm going to SEC on Friday, now that I've realized that not being afraid to shoot manual has opened up this whole other world for me. I feel more like a real photographer, isn't that silly? Also- the Vivitar lens is awesome, it just needed to be cleaned, which I did last night. I feel so cool using it. Which is why it's currently attached to my camera, lol.

I love Ella's serious face. It cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little cooking angel! She is too sweet for words!! She looks like she's having so much fun, and I'll bet she had fun eating them too!!! Love, Grammy Tina