Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tickly Blankin

I was doing Eli’s laundry today so his main blanket was in the washing machine. Nate’s freshly washed blue “tickly blankin” was lying there and he was in no way concerned with it so I grabbed it and covered Eli up with it.

Do you see where this is going? Mind you, I have often found Eli tucked in with this same blanket on Nate’s own accord in times where he was seeking to comfort his sweet little baby brother.

I came in to check on him a little while later and found that the blanket had been removed. In its place tucked sweetly across Eli in the swing I found something else blue, Daddy’s boxer briefs from the sorted dirty laundry pile. Yes, my son tucked his little brother in with his daddy’s dirty draws.

A warning? I think so. hehe

2 comments:

Melissa Aguilar said...

haha ay Nate!!i so missed your blogs

Edie Mindell said...

I had a laugh at this one.:-) Your son is so funny.:-) At least it's color blue.:-)